CactusSoft is a Software Development company Belgium-based company, established in 2007, CactusSoft has all the expertise you need to build a web application or develop a first-class mobile application of any complexity, a fast-growing international dynamic team with ambitious, young people. We are looking for Java Developer
Your area of responsibility:
- Take active part in agile sessions, estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. business analysts and product managers) to identify functional requirements
- Implement changes, apply fixes or write unit-tests based on specifications or requirements
- Write and maintain documentation related to software development
- Setup and maintain CI pipelines
- Keep track of the full life cycle of changes from release up to after care and assists where necessary
- Research, document and implement improvements regarding processes and tools
- Stay up-to-date with new developing tools and concepts
You perfectly match this position if you have:
- Spring Framework and tech stack including Cassandra and Tomcat
- Unit test framework
- XSLT processing
- Validation (Schematron)
- Apache Fop
Will be a plus:
- Continuous Integration
- Agile (Scrum)
Knowledge of the following technologies/tools is a bonus but not required:
- XML, XSLT, XSD, XSL-FO (FOP)
- Jenkins / Bamboo
What we offer:
- Friendly Team
- Flexible working hours (the schedule can be comfortable for both early-risers and night-owls).
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library)
- Online English classes several times a week.
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Profit-sharing bonus every year.
If you are interested to advance your career in this company send your cv in English to the following email address: email@example.com
Please don’t forget to indicate the vacancy title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Please apply to this job online using following link: https://cactussoft.biz/career/senior-golang-developer/