Global Talent Hub is looking for a Junior Data Engineer (უმცროსი მონაცემთა ინჟინერი) to expand our Global Talent Hub team
GET TO KNOW US!
WHO WE ARE
Global Talent Hub is a company, that offers its services to one of the leading German e-commerce platform chains with proven experience and market leadership.
The Global Talent Hub was founded in 2016. During three years, our company has developed and grew in size. Specialized in many different fields, our company teams up over 45 young, professional and dynamic employees. Our office is located in central district of Tbilisi City the King David Business Center. The company offers its employees a modern, comfortable and pleasant workplace as well as above-average payment, Christmas bonus and other social benefits.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you continuous further development and an exceptional working environment through internal and external trainings. Our working atmosphere, as well as versatile, flexible working hours are not only motivating, but are brought together by pleasant things like a sport and cultural activities, team building activities to form more comfortable and family-like environment.
Working type : Full-time
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 09:00 – 17:30, 40 hours/week
- Work as part of an agile data management team
- Design and establish interfaces to efficiently load a DWH (and/or Delta Lake).
- Implement ETL routes using Microsoft Azure Synapse tools (Data Factory, Data Bricks, Jupyter Notebooks, Synapse Pipeline, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2) as well as Microsoft PowerQuery
- Set up of schedules
- Documentation of existing and new data integration processes
- Creation of unit tests / automated tests
- Supporting Data Scientists and Power Users to access required data.
- Successfully completed degree in business administration, industrial engineering, business informatics, business mathematics.
- Working experience 1-3 years
- Good understanding of Data Management and ETL/ELT (ideally already worked with Azure Data Factory or Integration Services or a comparable ETL tool).
- Initial experience with cloud based analytics and data warehouse solutions (AWS/ Snowflake / Google Big Query).
- Understanding of the management of analytical systems, especially of a data warehouse (according to Kimball or also Data Vault) with historization (SCD, CDC, ...) and Deltaloads
- Experienced handling of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server as well as the ability to design complex SQL queries and optimize them for performance
- Good programming skills ideally in the languages Python and/or .Net
- Knowledge of versioning and deployment tools (e.g., Git, Mercurial, Jenkins, Azure Pipelines)
- Knowledge in establishing continuous integration / continuous development
- Good handling of Microsoft Excel
- Good written and spoken English, desirable German as well
Send your application including salary expectations and the subject " Junior Data engineer" by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Talent Hub
12 Merab Aleksidze Str.| 0171 Tbilisi, Georgia