- სრული განაკვეთი
- 2 - 3 წლამდე
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.For the needs of our BPO services we are looking for our new Talent Acquisition Strategist who will join our young and motivated team.
- Work on defining and executing the overall talent sourcing strategy
- Work in a team of junior researchers for a portfolio of clients
- Refine and broaden the existing candidate search strategies and criteria
- Communicate and collaborate with various internal stakeholders to improve the search and sourcing process
- Stay current and informed on the latest search and recruiting techniques in the technology sector
- Background in Technical/IT Recruitment
- Knowledge and understanding of hiring trends in the IT sector
- Excellent English skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and influencing skills
- Team player with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Advanced computer skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form:https://flatrock.jobs.personio.com/job/778861?_pc=762911#apply
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!