RightAngle is an expert network, and as a company, we specialize in arranging ultra-fast 1-hour consultations between professionals recruited on LinkedIn and consulting firms worldwide.
RightAngle is looking for a sales executive, you'll identify new clients in order to generate project requests, improve profitability and help the business grow. This includes generating new relevant contacts and updating the existing database of potential clients.
- generate leads, contact and follow up with them over email and LinkedIn
- conduct presentations about our services via phone or Microsoft Teams
- negotiate and close deals with new and returning clients
- create promotional strategies
- increase sales of the business
- become a team leader in the future
- Good knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Basic computer skills (email, skype, Office applications)
- Pro-active learner, able to multitask and work independently and in a team
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Hands-on experience with the online searches or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary with sales commission
- Full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule (flexible starting hours)
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of training needs
- Corporate events and team buildings, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code AM-RA, to: email@example.com
Please visit https://rightangleglobal.com/ for more information about RightAngle.