- სრული განაკვეთი
Exactpro develops software for testing technologically complex systems of our clients - global leaders in the financial services industry. We have been in the business for over a decade. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. Half of the Top-20 global exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Exactpro supports the open-source community by sharing the source code of most tools developed by our company on GitHub.
Exactpro is looking for Junior Python Developer
As a Junior Python Developer, you will get a chance to join one of the developer teams, designing a next-generation platform for automating functional and non-functional testing of sophisticated financial systems.
You will get an opportunity to master the technologies we use, learn how to implement modern approaches in software development and develop professionally by participating in various projects.
- write code for new and existing system components;
- debug and optimize the code;
- be proactive in finding information required for solving problems either on your own or by asking your colleagues.
- IT-related education (graduated already or still studying);
- Python programming skills.
- experience in developing applications in Python;
- experience in working with the Pandas library;
- internships, participating in academic competitions and contests;
- English language proficiency;
- knowledge of mainstream software development tools;
- being active on GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- flexible hours;
- the opportunity to work from 30 hours per week for students
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling rate.
The position is also available for applicants with disabilities.