Bagelin is hiring! Our small team of 10 is growing and we need your help.
Bagelin is looking for a Full Time Waiter to join us.
The job will involve;
- Customer service - taking orders, handing orders to the kitchen, taking orders to table, packaging online orders for delivery.
- Organising and managing delivery - we run our own delivery service, as part of customers ordering online, we coordinate between drivers and customers.
- Washing, cleaning, tidying, etc. Everyone in our company cleans, to prepare for open, close, or just whenever something gets dirty.
- Making tea, coffee, and mixing very simple alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Keep our market full - we have a small market filled with our homemade products and we need to add products when they run low
- On-the-job learning. We make a lot of our products in-house, most are not available in Georgia, so we regularly need to explain to customers what goes in to each product. This will include a lot of tasting :)
- Fluent Georgian / Good English.
- Friendly. We are a relaxed group of people, and we like the vibe it creates in the cafe
- Willing to learn. We sell a wide range of products, from natural Georgian wines to American style breads
- there's a lot of learning to do, and we are always happy to teach.
- Tidy & organised. We get busy, we need people who can keep things moving on their own.
- Self starter. We are a small shop, sometimes we have little to do, sometimes we have a lot to do. Whether it's restocking products, cleaning things, or even experimenting in the kitchen or bar, we greatly appreciate people who can act without being asked.
- Experience is not necessary but will be greatly appreciated
What we provide
- A warm, friendly work environment
- On- and off-site training in products. From visiting wineries, other restaurants, meeting our suppliers and farmers - learn where our food comes from
- Generous holiday & leave plan
- Awesome facilities - seriously!
- Room to experiment - if you want to try new things, maybe get more involved in the kitchen, learn more about cocktails, become a better barista, etc etc.. we will create time and space for you to learn.
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Full Time Salary - 750Gel + tips
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on the number: +995568104607
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE: Tell us about yourself. An empty CV is a waste of time for both of us, we just want to know you as a person. What do you like? What are you studying or working towards? We’re hiring for the right personality - the skills can be taught, and we’re happy to invest in the right person.
Bagelin is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
Important Note: We are partnered with an amazing deli that produces salami, fiocco, and more cured meat products, all made in-house. This does mean we have a dedicated animal butchery area in our building. We understand this can be uncomfortable for some, so for those who are uncomfortable around whole raw animals please consider this before applying.