Paint Your Life is looking for Assistant to Manager to join our growing team and help support our massive growth!
About the company:
Paint Your Life (PYL) is a fast-growing global e-Commerce consumer startup and industry leader operating mainly in North America. The company has been operating since 2006.
Our technological e-commerce platform allows our customers to enjoy the order process of a unique hand-painted portrait designed and created especially for them from photos they upload.
All the technical details, communications, approvals, and proofing are fine-tuned to perfection to ensure the customer will love the final result.
With over 11, 000 five-star ratings on Trustpilot, Paint Your Life has become the absolute leading hand-painted portrait service in the world.
Our services help customers cherish their most emotional memories and even allow them to dream up a memory they wish they had and bring it to life with our multiple photos Compilation Service.
Working days: 5 days a week
Working hours: 10:00-18:00 (11:00 - 19:00)
Salary: according to qualification and experience
- Work with the CRM system (upload the photos of orders, process customer comments, etc.);
- Process the emails from the artists;
- Check the quality of the paintings;
- Communication with artists and customer support team;
- Depending on the specifics of the company, other responsibilities may be added to the core responsibilities
- Working experience in the administrative field is an advantage
- Experience with CRM system is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Personal skills required:
- Teamwork skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytical skills
- Opportunity to grow with an international company;
- Qualification Trainings related to the professional skills;
- Personal development tools;
- Health Insurance;
- Opportunity to work in global projects;
- Great work atmosphere in a creative team;
- Corporative events.
Important notice: If you feel you meet with vacancy requirements, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We apologize for not being able to contact each rejected applicant personally.