BPO Georgia is a young, but fast-growing business based in Tbilisi. We offer foreign companies business process outsourcing solutions.
BPO Georgia is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Purchasing Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator for a full-time role base in our Tbilisi office, but working remotely for well-established London based furniture company. The role entails managing the purchasing process of the furniture for various international hospitality projects.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Receive detailed list of products to be purchased from the sales team.
- Generate purchase orders and send them to suppliers.
- Receive, check and confirm order confirmations.
- Remotely organize collection and delivery of the upholstery materials for this furniture via 3rd party carriage provider.
- Track the orders to make sure the deliveries are made in timely manner.
- Combine and relate the costs across the projects where necessary.
- Liaising with all parties involved (Sales Team, Manufacturer, Logistics team, Finance team, etc…)
- Good work ethic and eye for detail
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and customer friendly mind-set
- Strong basic maths
- Sense of responsibility
- Net 1600-2000 GEL salary
- Full on-job training
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office space
How to apply:
Please send us your CV with subject line “Purchasing Administrator” to: firstname.lastname@example.org