Job Summary: We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to join our team to develop a product vision, strategy, and lifecycle management framework to guarantee the success of our products.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager (e-commerce, b2c, start-ups, iGaming industry);
- Being goal-oriented, highly motivated, and able to take on the responsibility for the success of our product;
- Being able to adapt well to a dynamic and rapidly changing industry;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Upper-intermediate English or higher.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Free corporate online sports trainings;
- Medical insurance;
- Referral program for employees;
- Free corporate English lessons.
- Create and manage the implementation of product features and roadmaps;
- Generate ideas and hypotheses based on data;
- Carry out A/B tests and review these tests, evaluate and optimize the performance of our products to improve customer experience;
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Designers, BI/BA, Marketing, CRM, etc.) to guarantee smooth;
- Backlog prioritization.
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org