Georgian Service Network - GSN has been successfully working on the Georgian market since 2011. The company is the biggest distributor of POS equipment and POS software in Georgia. The main products that GSN offers are: POS systems, POS software, cash registers, fiscal printers, barcode scanners, electronic scales and etc. Furthermore, the organization is represented by 16 branches all over Georgia, with the headquarters located in Tbilisi. For more information regarding products and services offered by GSN, you can visit our official website: http://www.gsn.ge.
GSN is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Marketing Specialist.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme based on the achieved results
- Vast opportunities to develop professionally
- Friendly working environment
The salary depends on the applicant’s skills, work experience and competence.
- Higher education or undergraduate course is desirable;
- Experience in similar activities and directions
- Excellent speaking, writing and reading skills in Georgian; Knowledge of Russian and English is desirable;
- Work with a computer and knowledge of computer programs necessary to perform work (Windows, MS Office, Internet and E-mail, ECR Manager Ge).
Functions and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the corporate website and its online store (gsn.ge; icash.ge)
- Communication with ADV companies and ordering marketing materials for print and web;
- Managing projects related to tenders and distributors
- Assisting when technical problems with Call app programs and IT issues;
- Doing market or product research and statistics;
- Assisting in project, as doing excel, word etc. files, maintain/create data;
- Maintain tasks related to FB page content, LinkedIn Mymarket and other digital sources, managing SEO optimization;
- Reports related to Marketing & Sales;
- Writing content for publications, articles, flyers, social media posts, adv products;
- Assisting with corporate events;
- Improving processes and creative solutions.
- Manage task related to product line, showroom, new products, and merchandise
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- high sense of responsibility and loyalty
- Speed of execution
- attention to detail
- logical thinking
- work in a tight schedule
- good memory
- sense of responsibility
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role, please submit your CV only in English to: email@example.com and indicate " Marketing and Sales Specialist" in the subject line of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.