Şişecam is one of the most established industrial enterprises in Turkey with a corporate history spanning more than 85 years. It is currently one of the world's leading glass producers with production operations located in 14 countries on four continents and some 22,000 employees. Şişecam records sales in over 150 countries around the globe. For detailed information please visit www.sisecam.com
JSC "Mina", the only glass packaging manufacturer in Georgia, has become part of Sisecam since 1998.
JSC "Mina" is announcing a vacancy for the position of Administrative Affairs Associate
Place of work: Ksani (35 km from Tbilisi). Transportation is provided by the company
Working schedule: 08: 00-17: 00 Monday to Friday
Break: 12: 00-13: 00 (meals provided by the company)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for ensuring Administrative Affairs applications, processes and services with a technological structure and in standardization with common legislation as per operational excellence and standardization principles at the company premises
- Being responsible for ensuring Administrative Affairs unit services at the company premises.
- Support manager in the processes related to subcontractors (catering, transportation, cleaning service)
- Provide information for reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- 1 + year managerial experience, preferable in Administration field.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office programs: Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Advance level of English, desirable – Turkish.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
- Driving license (Category B) and good driving skills
Interested candidates, please, send your CV with the picture to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate „Administrative Affairs Associate“ in the „Subject“ line. Indicate your salary expectations.