Glovo announces a vacancy for the position: Sales Executive
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
As a Sales Executive at Glovo you will be a key representative of Q-commerce’s sales, responsible for creating a pipeline and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city.Sales executive is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform to richen multicategory. You will work with the
support of Q-commerce team.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Seal partnerships with the best accounts, always aligned with the company goals
- As owner of Glovo’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals follow the required profitability of your country
- Create reporting to evaluate the sales performance
- Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth onboarding
- Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
- For you never is enough, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf
- Overachieving targets is a must
- A sense of ownership, a natural bias for action in order to always push for things to happen
- Impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen
- Commercial negotiation skills and ability to manage large partner accounts
- Full professional level in the local country and fluency in English is a must
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales – key contacts in the industry is a plus
- You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
- Experience in start-up environment is a plus
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Please apply to this job online using following link: https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/sales-executive/6285028002/