At Prodware, when we say that we help companies step into the future, we mean it!
We have built a strategic alliance with Microsoft for several years now. For the second consecutive year, we have earned membership in Microsoft’s prestigious Inner Circle for Business Applications 2019/2020. This membership ranks Prodware among the 11 most strategic Microsoft Business Application partners of the Microsoft ecosystem worldwide.
Prodware is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Developer v3
We are passionate customer-centric enablers. We empower our customers to deliver high performance through our unique end-to-end value proposition that spans from business consulting to managed services leveraging Microsoft’s advanced technology.
Prodware’s empowerment model is fitted to support our customers throughout their digital journey.
- We believe in creating modern companies and reinventing the way they do business.
- We believe in simplifying & optimizing companies projects and processes by using innovative technologies.
- We believe in giving talented, driven, and unique individuals, the opportunity to grow.
- We believe in working together and building the world of tomorrow.
Working with us:
Working for Prodware is working for a game-changer at the heart of innovation and new technologies. So, if you are hungry for a challenges and business transformation, get cracking and join our team!
- Great atmosphere with employee centric attitude and a lot of fun
- Microsoft certifications
- Possibility of self-realization in interesting international and local projects
- Work in big international company with more than 42 offices in 13 countries across Europe
- Career path to growth across the group
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Wellness programs and fitness initiatives
- Flextime work schedule
- Remote and Hybrid work possibility
Prodware is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Developer for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
As a Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Developer, you will be a part of our growing Technology Advisory practice working closing with the leadership and implementation teams to develop solutions for new and existing customers. The primary focus of the role will be Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) development and upgrades, as well as playing a pivotal role in building out intellectual property for targeted industries.
- Develop or modify pages, reports, tables or custom logic in C/AL and AL languages.
- Coordinate and execute application upgrades of Dynamics NAV to Business Central on premise and Cloud environments.
- Work with customers and implementation consultants to document business and technical processes, requirements, and changes needed.
- Possibility to assist management in the preparation of project plans and estimated costs and timelines for development requests
- Installation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for on premise and hosted environments (optional)
- Bachelor’s degree or ongoing studies in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or another related field required (optional)
- Ability to speak and write English at working level.
- Beneficial is previous experience in Dynamics NAV/BC
- Quick learner.
- Team player.
- With sense of responsibility.
- Self-organized and disciplined.
Ready for interesting journey? Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more about Prodware?
Prodware IT Business Solutions Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & ERP (prodwaregroup.com)
Prodware: Company Page Admin | LinkedIn
Prodware Georgia is an equal opportunity employer.
Prodware Georgia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.