Exactpro develops software for testing technologically complex systems of our clients - global leaders in the financial services industry. We have been in the business for over a decade. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. Half of the Top-20 global exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Our software development pipeline currently includes creating trading platforms and tools for testing them, developing software for data analysis and automation of internal processes. All projects use complex data processing, shared resource management and multithreading.
Exactpro is looking for Junior Kotlin Developer
As a Junior Kotlin Developer, you will become a part of a development team, who are creating an application for managing bond funds on a blockchain-based platform.
Please, send us your CV if you have basic skills in Java or Kotlin and would like to become a professional in developing Kotlin blockchain applications.
- write code for new and existing system components;
- find errors in the code, correct them and improve the code;
- implement and maintain unit tests;
- be proactive in finding information, required for solving problems yourself or by asking colleagues.
- an IT-related education (graduated already or still studying);
- knowledge of Kotlin (or Java if you are ready to learn Kotlin).
- experience in developing applications;
- skill in writing SQL queries;
- participation in internships and contests;
- good command of English.
The technology stack of the project:
- Kotlin, RxKotlin, R3 Corda, React, TypeScript, MobX, PostgreSQL, Docker, Azure, AWS.
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- the opportunity to work from 30 hours per week for students
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling rate.
Before the interview, you will be assigned a task either in Kotlin or Java. Please select the preferred language in the covering letter.
Please send your CV to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.