Paint Your Life is looking for an HR Manager to join our growing team in Tbilisi, Georgia and help support our massive growth and join our leading R&D team.
About the company:
Paint Your Life (PYL) is a fast-growing global e-Commerce consumer startup and industry leader operating mainly in North America. The company has been operating since 2006.
Our technological e-commerce platform allows our customers to enjoy the order process of a unique hand-painted portrait designed and created especially for them from photos they upload. All the technical details, communications, approvals, and proofing are fine-tuned to perfection to ensure the customer will love the final result.
With over 11,000 five-star ratings on Trustpilot, Paint Your Life has become the absolute leading hand-painted portrait service in the world. Our services help customers cherish their most emotional memories and even allow them to dream up a memory they wish they had and bring it to life with our multiple photos Compilation Service.
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 10:00-18:00
Salary: According to qualification and experience
- Responsible for Human Resources general of politics and procedures In elaboration to participate admission/on implementation;
- Responsible for the company sampling of the process to organize and on implementation;
- Provides employees with Integration of the process planning and in organizing to participate acceptance;
- Responsible for employee’s professional development and evaluation system in elaboration and on implementation;
- Provides employee motivation;
- Responsible for handling administrative cases of employees;
- Responsible for proceedings of an administrative case.
- Education in Business Administration or in Organizational Psychology;
- 2 years of experience working as an HR manager;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of labor legislation;
- Knowledge of office programs.
Personal skills required:
- Ability to conduct negotiations effectively;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Ability to work productively;
- Ability to focus on details;
- Ability to think logically and analytically.
- Opportunity to grow with an international company;
- Qualification Trainings related to the professional skills;
- Personal development tools;
- Health Insurance;
- Opportunity to work in global projects;
- Great work atmosphere in a creative team;
- Corporative events.
If you feel you meet with vacancy requirements, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We apologize for not being able to contact each rejected applicant personally.