- ნახევარი განაკვეთი
- ერთ წელზე ნაკლები
RealtyQuant is lokking for Junior Investment Analyst (Remote).
Job Title: Junior Investment Analyst (Remote)
Job Description: Junior Investment Analyst for a private real estate investment/data analytics company in the U.S. (https://www.realtyquant.com). Good command of the English language. Great analytical and communication skills. Finance knowledge or background. Real estate experience is a plus. Work is fully remote, 20 hrs/week for a fixed compensation + commissions-driven additional compensation. 2 month paid initial period with the goal of full-time position at end of term.
- Underwriting commercial real estate deals as supplied by: agent relationships, partner relationships, direct mail campaigns, online listing platforms, social media, other sponsors, crowdfunding platforms
- Communicating and forming agent and partner relationships, preparing and sending direct mail campaigns, social media, other online campaigns
- Acquisitions full-process management: calling listings, filling in purchase contracts to place offers, scheduling viewings, communicating to all constituents of a purchase transaction
- Direct-to-owner marketing: reviewing feeds, preparing mailing letter text/campaigns, sending out e-mails, phone call outreach.
- Preparing investment summaries and offering memorandums in Powerpoint, both attractive-looking and insightful
- Market and property data analytics. Creating reports and analytics off market and property data. Creating professional presentations conveying analysis and insight
- Commissions-based compensation + fixed compensation as well. Working from home with WhatsApp / Zoom communication and weekly progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent qualification in Finance, Business or other related field, with an excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Strong underwriting, and deal analysis skills. Market data analysis skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of finance and financial markets fundamentals
- Knowledge of MS office suite applications: Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.
- Presentation skills including Powerpoint, building Excel reports and strong command of the English language for writing online posts
- Self-driven growth mindset to earn highest commission; Conscientiousness and Strong work ethic
- Eagerness to learn new things. Ability to work on your own, and deliver exceptional results.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this position, send resume and contact information to e-mail address, with Junior Investment Analyst (Remote) as email subject line.