Global Group - Rolletto is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of CRM Manager - Full Job Description
The CRM Manager is responsible for creating, implementing and optimizing the CRM marketing strategy for the Selected markets, and standalone casino products, focusing on reactivation and retention of the customer base to drive lifetime value from the customer and deliver business growth.
- Significant (2+ years) experience in a CRM strategy role, preferably with an online gaming/gambling, VIP management.
- Experienced (+2 years) in leading in a multi vertical and multi-channel environment.
- Experience in online Casino working with segmentation and modelling of high-value players will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of enterprise email or mobile marketing strategy, measurement, vendor ecosystems, industry trends and tactical approaches to driving customer acquisition and retention.
- Can work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Basic coding and editing HTML email templates (preferred but not essential).
- An analytical and data-led approach.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and Mature, proactive & positive 'can do' attitude.
- Previous experience in bonus configuration will be considered.
- Knowledge of A/B test planning and analysis.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and modeling approaches.
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org