- სრული განაკვეთი
- 10 წელზე მეტი
As the Head of Software Development Unit (Technology: Angular) in Bank of Georgia Information Technology Department, you will work with our IT team and ADM Squads. We offer a challenging and forward-thinking work environment. If you are a resourceful, creative and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions, this position is for you.
- Resource management, staffing, performance management and team mentoring;
- Prioritizing and organizing tasks to maximize productivity and deliver high quality work on time;
- Provide technical expertise and recommendation for software development on new projects, also initiatives to support and enhance Web application systems;
- Understand every strategic project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features;
- Operational and yearly planning responsibilities.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible experience information technology and software development. Experience in project and personnel leadership positions. Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Engineering.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Being able to handle multiple projects/tasks within tight deadlines;
- Ability to guide the team in developing improvements and innovations that enhance performance;
- Strong knowledge of modern software development concepts, design and implementation;
- Enjoying learning new technologies, development approaches and putting them into use for SDLC process improvement;
- Communicative, flexible, team player, quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking;
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in Georgian, Russian and English;
- Experience with developing system architecture for enterprise-scale software is a plus.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Teamwork with highly talented people;
- Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates please click on the button "Send CV"
Deadline is 31/08/2022.