- სრული განაკვეთი
- 1500 - 2000
- ერთ წელზე ნაკლები
Clientsy LLC is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of HR Specialist (the candidate should be able to join immadiately).
Clientsy LLC is searching for the new team member for the position of HR Specialist . We are an outsourcing customer support company that provides companies with an exceptional customer experience through different channels. By understanding and committing to the business value of our clients, we not only enable them to operate with maximum efficiency but also help them to become more competitive.
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Business field: Customer Support
Department: Human Resources
Position: HR Specialist
Supervisor: HR Manager
Type of job: Offline (not remote)
Work Schedule: 10:00 to 19:00, Monday-Friday (including 1-hour lunchbreak)
Salary (net): 1500-2000 Gel (depends on the experience)
Clientsy LLC is an outsourcing customer support company that provides companies with an exceptional customer experience through different channels. By understanding and committing to the business value of our clients, we not only enable them to operate with maximum efficiency but also help them to become more competitive.
We create teams that build strong relationships with customers and help businesses to attract new customers and strengthen the loyalty of existing ones. Success is possible through strong communication and deep eagerness to develop, learn and become better
We are currently seeking a talented HR specialist to join our team, provide assistance to the HR Manager and handle the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization.
HR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to HR Manager
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist the HR Manager with the recruitment process and training arrangements.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Administer and record all the administrative issues with the staff, make needed changes to the files in accordance.
- Assist with arranging the schedule for the employees
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Assisting in the office management
- Various tasks given by the HR Manager that might need fulfilling.
HR Specialist Requirements:
- Fluency in Georgian and English languages (essential)
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related.
- Experience in HR field.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn and develop.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
In return you will get:
- The office with cozy and friendly environment in the Tbilisi city center;
- Social package according to the Georgian Labor Code;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
If you are a person with outstanding administrative and communication skills, a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment. If you think that you are the right one for us please click on the button "Send CV"
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Good Luck! www.clientsy.net