Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Mid/Senior iOS Developer to support and develop internal and client facing mobile applications.
- Develop mobile applications according to the project requirements
- Follow the instructions and reports to his/her team leader
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participate in Quality Assurance related activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing
- Professional experience in developing iOS applications
- Relevant computer science education
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Good understanding of Swift
- Good understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience with version control systems
- Strong understanding of networking, caching of local data and multithreading
- Desire to learn and progress
- Good communications skills
- Team player
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience with unit testing
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form: https://flatrock.jobs.personio.com/job/597239?_pc=762911#apply
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!