Georgian Import Service Ltd. is an international company selling petrochemicals.
We are looking for an Logistics specialist.
- Finding new freight forwarders for a transportation of the own cargo;
- Cooperation with the already existing carrier’s database;
- Organization of multimodal transportation;
- Directing and coordinating full order cycle;
- Organizing and managing inventory and documentation;
- Preparing of all necessary documentation for customs clearance;
- Working with customs agents, brokers, representatives of the CIS countries, EU, USA.
Knowledge and experience on:
- Logistics and supply chain management;
- Customs clearance of import and export cargo;
- Cargo insurance;
- International cargo transportation and forwarding;
- Logistic outsourcing of international transportation;
- Excellent written & spoken Russian and English (mandatory requirement);
- Willingness to learn;
- Stress resistance;
- Communication skills;
- Desire for personal growth.
- Registration according to the legislation of Georgia;
- Salary up to $ 1500 gross - set individually with each applicant based on the interview results;
- Business trips abroad;
- Work Schedule – Monday-Friday;
- Work in the office;
- Corporate mobile network.
Please send your CV to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on the number+995 551529798