- სრული განაკვეთი
- 3 - 5 წლამდე
Senior Category Management Analyst (They/She/He)
Q-Commerce, Tbilisi, Georgia
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
In the context of “giving users easy access to anything in their city”, Q-commerce is the business unit that covers 3 verticals: Groceries, Retail and Micro Fulfillment Centers (our own fulfillment channel). We aim to provide immediacy to all product needs that a user might have, from delivering a video game, to sending a gift... to filling up their fridge.
The Q-commerce team is organized in 6 sub-teams: Analytics, Micro Fulfillment Centers Operations & Launch, Delivery operations, Front-end (Marketing, Sales, Account Mgmt. and Category Management), Finance and Retail.
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class user experience for our customers leading the implementation of the right assortment, categorization, content, pricing, and promotion strategies to win the convenience baskets.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure new products with correct margins, and in stock
- Lead assortment definition and optimization strategy
- Execute and analyse dynamic pricing strategies
- Be responsible of offering an amazing shopping experience by categorizing & sorting the assortment based on user needs
- Develop, implement and track processes to guarantee content strategy execution
- Manage promotions and capture cross-selling opportunities
- Lead team of 4
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- 2-5 years experience in the global market either within FMCG, Retail or on-demand services industry, especially in Category Management, Trade Marketing or Purchase roles
- Strong analytical skills, willing to test and solve problems based on data
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
GLOVO IS TRANSFORMING THE WAY CONSUMERS ACCESS LOCAL GOODS, ENABLING ANYONE TO GET ALMOST ANY PRODUCT DELIVERED IN MINUTES. OUR ON-DEMAND LOGISTICS CONNECT CUSTOMERS WITH INDEPENDENT LOCAL COURIERS WHO ACQUIRE GOODS FROM ANY RESTAURANT OR STORE IN A CITY, AS WELL AS DELIVER URGENT PACKAGES FOR A VARIABLE FEE. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON GLOVO, PLEASE VISIT HTTPS://ABOUT.GLOVOAPP.COM/
For additional information on vacancy, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/senior-category-management-analyst-(theyshehe)/6253191002/