Weigandt Consulting (WDT) is an international IT consulting company with headquarter in Germany, clients from Europe, engineering centers in Armenia, and employees around the globe.
We are looking for a Senior Java developer with architectural design experience for a long-term project with a global retailer from the UK. The goal of the project is the automation of transport operations: cargo logistics, interaction with warehouses, delivery of orders to the end user.
- Backend software development of microservices, interfaces, protocols.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Regular interaction with client for refinement sessions, planning, and stand-up meetings.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Confident knowledge of Java programming.
- Understanding SQL and NoSQL Data Based.
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes (or similar) for containerization, scalability and monitoring applications.
- Good to have experience with cloud services such as Spring Cloud, Azure, or others.
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) writing and speaking skills.
- Self-dependence and open communication.
- Flexible work format: Hybrid / office in Yerevan / Full remote out of Russian Federation, Ukraine or Belarus.
- Flexible schedule: full-time 40 hours per week, no night meetings.
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation.
- Paid vacation 28 days and 7 days paid sick leaves.
- Company-provided modern IT equipment: Apple MacBook / HP / Lenovo.
- Wallet of Benefits: compensation of Professional, Workplace, Health, Children, Sports, Travel, Culture expenses by employee choice according to the reimbursable amount per year.
- Salary in Great British Pounds.
- Regular online and offline informal events, friendly atmosphere.
Location: remotely, relocation (discussed at the interview, help with relocation).
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Or call us on the number: +995595393547