- სრული განაკვეთი
Exactpro develops software for testing technologically complex systems of our clients – global leaders in the financial services industry. We have been in the business for over a decade. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. Half of the Top-20 global exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Exactpro supports the open-source community by releasing the source code of most software products developed by our company on GitHub.
- develop new and support existing UI components;
- fix bugs in the code;
- study the principles of building a modern JS application;
- actively collaborate with other developers and the testing team.
- good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
- experience in developing applications;
- internships, participation in academic competitions and contests.
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- the opportunity to work part-time for students;
- flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.