ARCHEOTOUR is looking for the Guide in a Travel Company.
Brief Job Description
The guide at a travel company should travel with the touristic groups to different locations in Georgia. The guide should be able to handle small groups as well as big groups of the guests.
- Accompany groups travelling by coach, or in some cases by car, boat or train
- Welcome groups of holidaymakers at their starting point and announce details of travel arrangements and stop-over points
- Check tickets and other relevant documents, seat allocations and any special requirements
- Assist holidaymakers with check-in and settle them into their accommodation
- Provide travel guide and information on tourist spots and historical sites.
- Provide a guided tour of travelers to the tourist spots and exotic scenic sites
- Communicate a range of information on itineraries, destinations and culture
- Make sure all members of the group are back on the coach before departing from each stop
- Use professional knowledge to answer questions from holidaymakers and to fulfil their expectations of the tour
- Make sure the safety of the guests and touristic groups are maintained
- In case of the emergency take necessary actions to ensure the safety of the guests
- Precisely follow the instructions of the travel company
- Provide all necessary administrative documents to the travel company.
- Inform and report to the company the process of the tours provided
- Inform the travel company about obstacles, improvements or unexpected cases related to tour processes
Requirements and skills
- University degree in history, social science of related fields
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Russian language
- Knowledge of other language will be a privilege
- Good knowledge of Georgian History will be a privilege
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Service qualities is mandatory
- Customer oriented attitude
- Skills of handling photo and video gadgets and processing raw materials
- Oriented to quality product and service provision
- Being punctual.
- employment in the creative travel industry environment
- employment in the fast developing company
- international experience
- loyal attitude towards employees
- opportunity to requalify and increase knowledge
- employees with personal development
- employees initiative
- innovative and creative approach
In case you are interested, please send you Resume in ENGLISH to the following email address: email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.