Archeotour is looking for the Administrative and Tour Manager assistant in travel company.
Brief Job Description
The assistant to Administration and Tour Manager in Travel Company should assist in daily tour operating activities. The assistant should be able to handle and manage administrative and arrangement task, communicate with customers and maintain the quality standard of the product and service provided.
- Support in planning and managing the tour itineraries.
- As per activity book transport, accommodation, and adjacent services.
- Recruit new vendors and service providers related to provision of tours
- Support and attend tourism events, conferences, workshops, seminars and exhibitions
- Register and track reservation, check the dates and follow up the customers
- Provide maintenance and update to reservation platforms
- Communicate and response to all customers request at the best quality standards
- Respond to questions and offer help with any problems that arise, ranging from simple matters,
- Deal with emergency cases
- Support in managing and handling tour allocated finances
- Record and report trips related necessary expense documents to accounting
- Provide feedback after a tour as part of a debrief session.
- Make sure all travel arrangements run according to plan and that accommodation, meals and service are satisfactory
- Organize entry to attractions and transport, restaurant bookings
- Support in managing the marketing and promotion of tourism services offered by an organization
- Support in managing the photo and video content for the webpages
- Identifying potential problems within an organization and suggest solutions to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
Requirements and skills
- University degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Good Knowledge of written and spoken English and Russian language is mandatory
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
- Working experience in administrative, customers service or travel industry is preferred
- Experience in working with photo and video content is preferred
- Good knowledge of Social Media is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving qualities
- We’ll do it - attitude
- Strong Customer Service qualities is mandatory
- Customer oriented attitude
- Oriented to quality product and service provision
- employment in the creative travel industry environment
- employment in the fast developing company
- international experience
- loyal attitude towards employees
- opportunity to requalify and increase knowledge
- employees with personal development
- employees initiative
- innovative and creative approach
Full time employment
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
In case you are interested, please send you Resume in ENGLISH to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.