- სრული განაკვეთი
- 5 - 7 წლამდე
Recruitment Agency HH (www.HH.ge) is announcing vacancy for the position of Civil Engineer for the one hydroelectric power plant. (Batumi)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning & Control of Departmental Capital & Operational Expenditure;
- Monitoring & Maintenance of all civil structures associated with Shuakhevi & Skhalta HPP including Headworks and maintain documented records. Provide analysis of the data collected and report any abnormality in time. Plan corrective actions to rectify any defects observed in civil structures.
- Ensure all statutory compliances related to civil structures including safety & environment and reporting to the government authorities / Financial institutions etc.
- Ensure availability of all as built drawings of all civil structures in the project
- Develop annual maintenance plan for the civil structures and ensure compliance as per the plan
- Develop civil structures modifications and repairs plan as needed to optimize the operation;
- Ensure upkeep and regular maintenance of Dams including flushing etc, PH buildings, internal roads, SDAs, residential camps including all civil structures.
- Attend defects related to civil nature at all locations as per request from O & M staff
- Compliance to safety & legal requirements and ensuring availability of appropriate safety resources;
- Provide technical assistance and support to crews performing maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, modification or installation work on hydroelectric facilities;
- Develop contractors / Vendor base to provide services related to civil and infrastructure;
- Prepare annual O & M and capital expenditure Budget and ensure adherence to the same;
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5 years of working experience on Civil Engineer position.
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering basics, Industrial Safety practices.
- Advance Knowledge of MC Office. Auto CAD
- Good Knowledge of English Language (verbal and written).
- Transportation on work
Working Week Schedule:
5 days/ 09:00 am – 18:00 pm
If you are interested in this position, please, apply to the vacancy by “Send CV” Button.