- სრული განაკვეთი
- 1 - 2 წლამდე
Recruitment Agency HH (www.HH.ge) is announcing a selection for the position of IT Engineer for Girteka Global Business Services
Girteka Logistics is the largest asset-based logistics provider in Europe, utilizing its fleet of more than 8,000 trucks and 8,700 trailers to provide road transportation solutions for its customers across the continent. With a wide-reaching network throughout Europe, the company manages to complete more than 820,000 full truck load (FTL) deliveries annually, while sustaining a high quality of the services offered.To support its ambitious growth plans Girteka is opening Girteka Global Business Services Centre in Tbilisi.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a thorough, timely, and professional manner for onsite and remote employees using email, phone, and other electronic means
- Create various accounts for new hires and existing employees such as administering user accounts on IT systems
- Troubleshoot, install, and delete software based on request. Troubleshoot hardware related issues
- Maintain and update inventory database of all department computers and computer-related equipment keep track of all assets, serial numbers and location of all assets
- Track and manage IT request and incident records in the company’s ticketing system
- Write technical documentation (FAQ's, knowledge-base, diagrams)
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1+ year of experience as IT Help Desk, IT Specialist
- Knowledge of English language fluently;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and office products
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, printing, networking, and other technology products
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues
- 5 Business Days
- Remote Work , 8 hours in a day
If you are intereseted, please apply to "CV sent" button.
Wish you good luck!