Universal Transit is the leading name in the logistics industry in United States, offering top-notch logistics services across the country with 100% satisfaction. We`re proud of our record with our employees. We are hiring a talented Senior Accountant to join our team. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Universal Transit is a great place to grow your career.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Salary: Depends on experience. Please indicate expected salary in the subject line (For example: Senior Accountant – 2,500 - 4,000 GEL (Net))
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing and assisting and with weekly/quarterly/annual reports.
- Investigating and resolving internal audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting staff as required or assigned.
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent Georgian and English (C1 level) is required;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance;
- Knowledge Russian Language B2 Level (Preferable);
- Accounting: 4 years (Preferred);
- Accounts payable: 3 years (Preferred);
- Accounts receivable: 3 years (Preferred);
- Payroll: 3 years (Preferred);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and accounting software;
- Self-starter and motivator;
- Ability of hard working;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis;
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills;
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning;
- Oriented on Self Improvement;
- Friendly working environment;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate Senior Accountant in the subject line with your expected salary.