Data Entry Specialist in Tbilisi
DevelopmentAid is an organization that connects individual consultants, companies, information and ideas to make international development better. Our team consists of 200+ innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, marketeers, career advisors, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for bright and diligent people who will join our growing team in Tbilisi as Data Entry Specialists. Your mission would be: identifying, analyzing and classifying information in our internal database. You will be part of a young and dynamic team, working on a product that’s steadily taking over the world. You will have well-defined responsibilities, and get the recognition you deserve for your individual performance.
- Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines
- Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new and relevant information
- Identify and report duplicate information
- Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good command of the English language
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Experience in data management is not mandatory
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule (flexible starting hours)
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of training needs
- Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code DMC-DMD, to: email@example.com.
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information about DevelopmentAid.