- სრული განაკვეთი
- 5 - 7 წლამდე
Global Finance Data Steward
Reporting directly to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, the Global Finance Data Steward will provide data analytics support for financial data points across the network of subsidiaries.
The Global Finance Data Steward will have extensive experience harmonizing uniform data extraction to support data analytics across a network of financial institutions ('Subsidiaries').
The global data steward will work closely with the subsidiaries' finance and IT teams to guarantee standardized data collection processes and data output are consistent with established reporting guidelines by providing feedback on and establishing data processes and quality, standardized procedures, and sharing best practices.
The role of the Global Finance Data Steward is fundamental to ensure harmonized IFRS data extraction for IT and Finance across the organization, enabling consistent and accurate analytics and reporting that meet recognized international standards and meet business needs.
The success of theGlobal Finance Data Steward will depend on the ability to extract, validate and analyze financial data from subsidiaries in an accurate and timely manner, and by the ability to provide standardized, high quality data that meets IFRS and other reporting requirements.
- Analyze parameterization settings for calculations and general ledger entries in Core Banking System (CBS) and other business applications (if any).
- Analyze consistency and data integrity between Portfolio and General Ledgers.
- Validate mapping between statutory and IFRS reporting lines.
- Validate data extraction and transformation rules (for IFRS data packages).
- Define requirements for calculation of derived data - calculated on a basis of extracted information (for example: Effective Interest Rate).
- Define global validation rules for:
- Translated statutory financial ledger into IFRS (based on peculiarities of Subsidiaries' CBS); and
- Extracted IFRS package data.
- Provide Subsidiaries' Finance and IT teams with recommendations on:
- Improvements to existing data entry process and quality;
- Changes to existing parameterization in CBS and other business applications;
- Changes in IFRS mapping, data transformation and calculation methodologies.
- Coordinate change implementation - closely working with Subsidiaries' Finance and responsible IT specialists (regional or Subsidiary).
- Manage planning and execution of testing activities for extracted data packages - with adequate support from Subsidiary's team.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or management information systems
- A relevant postgraduate qualification (e.g. MBA) is not required but is preferred.
- Relevant certifications preferred
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience with financial data analysis in financial services, microfinance and/or banking organizations. Over 7 years preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of reliable expertise in functionality and parameterization of Core Banking and/or ERP systems - which can be proved by practical experience in implementation projects, software support units or consulting services.
- Experience in conducting gap analyses between business requirements and software.
- Experience in analysis of operational processes.
- Experience working on technical/functional specifications.
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and IFRS, particularly derivation of Effective Interest Rate; application of the IFRS 9 standard a plus.
- Ability to manipulate data from different Core Banking and database formats to create uniform data sets, experience of working with relational databases and SQL skills would be a plus.
- Exposure to statistical tools such as SAS, EViews, SPSS, R Studio or equivalent desirable
- Microsoft Office products, specifically advanced Excel skills
- Able to explain and deliver technical solutions in a practical way
- Able to manage simultaneously multiple projects involving various stakeholders, for multiple entities and to deliver results within deadlines.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to delegate and to empower teams.
- Strong skills in analysis, problem solving and resolving disputes.
- Fluency in English required
- Fluency in Russian, Spanish or French preferred.
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time to subsidiaries and to attend meetings as required.