We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
G. Miller International represents a professional real estate consulting company serving a number of international markets. Our approach is oriented for finding strategic business development solutions meeting each client’s long-term business interests.
In 2021, G. Miller International has merged with Paragon and BHP International Georgia to expand regional coverage and wider scope of services. Therefore, Miller International is fully the successor of the experience those two companies.
Our partnership operates throughout Georgia and United Kingdom with other projects in the Caucuses, Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Africa more than 25 years.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (C1 Level );
- Well-developed analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel);
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and sharp attention to detail, with the ability to multitask;
- Provide Administrative & Analytical support to Administrative Director as necessary.
- Assist Administrative Director in terms of preparing appraisals and other consulting reports;
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by Administrative Director.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Health insurance;
- Super friendly working environment;
- Mentorship, professional trainings & other bonuses;
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
An open and fair corporate culture awaits you as a pleasant working atmosphere in a nice and helpful team.
If interested, please send us your CV or further questions by emails: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
In Subject area, indicate the vacancy title: Administrative officer
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.