Senior Golang Developer (Sportsbook)
The SOFTSWISS Sportsbook Platform is a platform for betting solutions for B2B segment. Sportsbook is a part of the overall Softswiss product and is self-supporting. It includes a B2C solution that provides for client a user-friendly interface and competes with major betting companies. The components of our B2B solution are Risk Management Tools, Feed Management Tools (FeedMT), statistics in various aspects, CRM system, CMS, own database, settings wich provide system flexibility.
- Working in a team according to scrum methodology (without fanaticism), participation in planning your own workflow
- Involvement in solving architectural, infrastructural and other tasks of a strategic nature
- Code review of other team members, documentation of your own code
- 3+ years of programming experience, using Go as the main language
- Good understanding of the Go device: data structures, multithreading, memory usage and garbage collection, etc.
- Experience with relational databases, ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of Linux, understanding of containerization (we use Docker)
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it
- Experience with Kafka and Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing applications that work with finance or in other areas where data integrity is a key requirement
- Understanding the principles of distributed applications and microservice architecture
- Familiarity with one or more modern approaches to designing back-end applications (DDD, Clean architecture, Hexagonal architecture, etc.)
- Introduction to PostgreSQL and Clickhouse
- Knowledge of English at level – B1
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Please send your resume via mail - firstname.lastname@example.org