- სრული განაკვეთი
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated individual as a full-time Junior PHP Developer.
If you are ambitious, hard-working, motivated and looking to develop your career as software engineer then this position is suitable for you.
- Learn and advance in both technical and soft skills following a development plan
- Work closely with experienced software developers who will provide guiding and mentoring
- Implement project modules/solution components according to the project requirements
- Follow the instructions of and report to his/her lead
- Actively communicate requirements, tasks, issues and questions with the seniors and the team
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Knowledge of PHP > 7.1
- Good understanding of the basic programming concepts and principles (OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Clean Code, etc.)
- Good understanding of data storage, CRUD operations, relational databases
- Education in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- Good communications skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Desire to learn and advance
- Experience with Laravel, Symfony
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Joomla or any other Content Management System
- Experience with React/Angular/VueJS
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Fluent English Language Skills
What we offer in return:
- Work and gain experience in real working conditions under the supervision of senior developers
- Learn new technologies, attend technical and soft-skills trainings, take professional certifications
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern offices around the world with excellent locations
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- Opportunity for sport card
- Birthday vouchers
- Additional health insurance package
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
- Personal career development plan with clear path and KPIs
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form: https://flatrock.jobs.personio.com/job/689266?_pc=762911#apply
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!