Guest Service Specialist
Who are we?
At EPISODE Hotels we are building a revolution in hospitality which combines design and technology. Our guests will be able to perform almost all the operations with the help of technological solutions that are gradually being implemented at EPISODE. We see technological innovations as a solution for upscaled convenience and comfort and are looking for people who will be able to genuinely share our vision.
Who are you?
You are a great communicator with a shining personality. You don’t like putting things into boxes and are ready take down all the standards while doing the best job you can. You feel great about making others smile, have a positive attitude. You are tech savvy and a professional multitasker. You are detail oriented and quality is a priority in everything you do.
No prior experience in hospitality industry is needed.
As a Gues Service Specialist At EPISODE you will be:
- Making sure everyone gets a warm welcome as soon as they walk in;
- Helping guests at the self-check-in kiosks (we have no reception desk);
- Mixing cocktails;
- Being a secret concierge to the city, answering guests’ questions about the best places to visit, eat, shop or party;
- Maintaining the lobby and the bar area clean, and arranging food displays for the breakfast.
- Helping our guests with any requests or demands regarding our facilities (you may even get some new tech skills).
All the Guest Service Specialists will be specifically trained by professionals prior to the start of their career at EPISODE.
Interested candidates should send their resumes on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Guest Service Specialist” in the subject field.
Deadline: 15 July