Şişecam is one of the most established industrial enterprises in Turkey with a corporate history spanning more than 85 years. It is currently one of the world's leading glass producers with production operations located in 14 countries on four continents and some 22,000 employees. Şişecam records sales in over 150 countries around the globe. For detailed information please visit www.sisecam.com
JSC "Mina", the only glass packaging manufacturer in Georgia, has become part of Sisecam since 1998.
JSC "Mina" is announcing a vacancy for the position of an Engineer (Mechanical)
Place of work: Ksani (35 km from Tbilisi). Transport service is provided by the company
Working schedule: 08: 00-17: 00 Monday to Friday
Break: 12: 00-13: 00 (meals provided by the company)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Technical configuration of devices
- Identifying problems and detecting delays in a timely manner
- In case of detection of deficiencies, take appropriate measures and timely eliminate the problem
- knowledge of machine architecture, software, functionality, and parameters
- Making and reading drawings, knowledge of standards
- Provide engineering support
- Support head of department in managing team
- Knowledge of hardware operating systems
- Technical education will be considered predominantly
- General operation principle of electrical or mechanical systems
- 1+ year experience in mechanic or electric systems at the similar role of engineering
- knowledge of MS office programs: Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Advance level of English, desirable – Turkish and Russian.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
Interested candidates, please, send your CV with the picture to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate „Engineer“ in the „Subject“ line. Indicate your salary expectations. Deadline: 19.07.2022.