Şişecam is one of the most established industrial enterprises in Turkey with a corporate history spanning more than 85 years. It is currently one of the world's leading glass producers with production operations located in 14 countries on four continents and some 22,000 employees. Şişecam records sales in over 150 countries around the globe. For detailed information please visit www.sisecam.com
JSC "Mina", the only glass packaging manufacturer in Georgia, has become part of Sisecam since 1998.
JSC "Mina" is announcing a vacancy for the position of Purchasing Specialist.
Place of work: Ksani (35 km from Tbilisi). Transport service is provided by the company
Working schedule: 08: 00-17: 00 Monday to Friday
Break: 12: 00-13: 00 (meals provided by the company)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- 1+ year experience in Purchases or at the similar role in Supply chain.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office programs: Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Advance level of English, desirable – Turkish and Russian.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
- Driving license (Category B) and good driving skills
Interested candidates, please, send your CV with the picture to the following email address: email@example.com and indicate „Purchasing Specialist“ in the „Subject“ line. Indicate your salary expectations. Deadline: 19.07.2022.