My name is Vadym Serhieiev, Business Development Manager at Korter.
At the beginning of the year we set a very ambitious growth plan and we need real A-players
to implement it.
How much do our managers earn:
During the last week of April, our manager Lela sold 2 apartments for a total
- commission of $2,990;
- Her bonus is 25%;
- That’s $747 per week;
How much it turns out per month is not so hard to calculate.
If you want to earn the same – continue reading.
Korter s a Ukrainian proptech marketplace platform. We build and operate websites and mobile apps which help our customers to purchase property directly from developers. Our marketplaces are present in 10 countries around the globe. Our goal is to help people choose and buy their future homes online.
More details about the company can be found on the website https://korter.com/
The attractiveness of real estate in Tbilisi and Batumi, as well as the popularity of our site, is constantly growing, and in April we received 937 hot sales leads.
All these people want to invest in apartments in Georgia. Our sales department can no longer cope with this high flow of customers, so we decided to expand.
Who are we looking for:
- a professional sales manager who knows the stages of sales and loves to work out objections;
- knows how to set goals and achieve them;
- ready to do everything to provide the client with first-class service;
- consistency and organization are above all for him;
- with a great desire to learn and work on their mistakes.
We have already prepared everything you need to start: product training, regulations and standards, sales tools and a customer base. All you need is the desire to join our team and achieve results.
What we guarantee:
- rate + % of sales, on average from 5,000 lari, no ceiling;
- additional bonuses for the implementation of the sales plan;
- no cold calls, only hot leads;
- flexible remote work schedule without any control;
- powerful and friendly team;
- development of skills and competencies.
Don’t think too long as there are only 3 vacancies, leave your CV and be prepared to answer
these questions during the first interview:
- What am I aiming for in my career?
- What do I do best as a professional?
- How aspects of the profession are not interesting to me?
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes are accepted until 26/06/2022 including