Apple Premium Resellers Team in Georgia, ASBC | iSpace, invites you to participate in the competition for the vacancy of Corporate Business Development Manager - B2B Sales Team Leader.
- B2B Department management. tasks and control of fulfilment.
- Market analysis, customer segmentation.
- Promotion of the organization.
- Dealing with clients aligned to the company values.
- Controlling of After-sales service.
- Creation of new solutions for vertical markets.
- Control of transactions at all stages, control of filling CRM and Pipeline.
- Participation in key negotiations.
- Planning activities aimed at increasing sales.
- •Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports and participation in weekly meetings with the company's management and regional representatives.
- Participation in seminars and presentations held by the company.
- Staying educated on product solutions changes, innovations, and trends.
- Determination of requirements for personnel and participation in the selection.
- Development of a training system.
- Staff needs evaluation and feedback.
- Staff motivation. (development of KPI system and non-material motivation system)
- Staff training and development .
Customer Service Standards Management:
- Development of work standards of the B2B Team.
- Monitoring the implementation of standards. (checklists, analysis of results)
- University diploma is required.
- Certificates in sales will be preferred.
- Work experience in sales not less than 5 years.
- Work experience on Managerial Position not less than 2 years.
- Work experience in B2B not less than 1 year.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Customer focused.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Experience and good use of Salesforce.
- A good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office and associated systems.
- English - At list upper Intermediate.
- Russian - preferred.
- Flexible working environment.
- Fixed and Performance based commission system.
- MBO Bonus.
- Professional growth perspectives.
- Challenging tasks and friendly staff.
- Health insurance.
- Loyalty system for our Employees.
Probation period: 3 months.
- Possibility of personal and professional development.
- Dynamic work environment of international company.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com