We are a specialized marketing service provider with years of international experience, constantly looking for the best talents to join us.
- Manage office IT infrastructure system, such as server, network security and desktop support.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Hands on to assist the Infrastructure team in project management and implementation.
- Study and understand the current IT infrastructure setup and identify gaps in delivering an effective solution.
- Create and implement standard operation procedures (SOPs) and policies related to IT
- Manage and procure IT Assets
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Electronics) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT operations
- At least 2 years of experience of leading/mentoring a team of IT support engineer.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, Switches, Routers, Firewall, etc)
- Good hands-on experience with monitoring and network diagnostics.
- Good working experience on Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Working knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V), server and storage hardware.
- Excellent in English language skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with or without direction and/or supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Related IT certifications holder is preferred.
If you are excited about progressing in your career and working in a multi-cultural environment, we urge you to join us!