As a technical writer in our company, you will work with development teams across a variety of projects. You will document technical topics for the ordinary audience as well as user assistance documents for end users. You will play an important role in ensuring that our customers not only have all the information and tools they need to be successful but also improving the user experience through user assistance.
- Creating user assistance material (both text and multimedia) such as technical documents, user guides, and multimedia material.
- Working in close collaboration with development teams, business analysts, UX designers and other stakeholders to enable users to deploy, administer, and use appropriate software successfully.
- Ensuring that the user assistance deliverables are of high quality, adhere to standards and guidelines, and are written in the appropriate style and tone for the product and for the target audience and target market.
- Defining terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to industry standards.
- Reviewing, editing, and updating content for usability, readability, and correctness both linguistic and technical.
- 2+ years of technical writing experience in the IT domain would be a plus.
- Ideally first-language proficiency in English, or excellent written and spoken skills in English.
- Good written and spoken skills in Russian would be a plus but not essential.
- The ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high-quality outputs.
- Flexibility and a readiness to communicate with other team members and to participate in knowledge transfer.
- Benefits of working in an international IT company.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in one of the most interesting projects not only in Georgia, but also within the Company’s branches.
- Social package: 5 sick days w/out sick list, corporate gifts and events, 100% paid sick list (up to 10 days).
- Friendly, cheerful and open-minded staff.
- Flexible day schedule.
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, cookies.
- Full time, office work (Tbilisi, Saburtalo).
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Send us your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to include the position you are applying in the subject line.