«MEPPERS» is a leading engineering design company, one of the leaders in the Caucasus.
We offer quality services in various fields including Design, Supply, Installation & Commissioning of all Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Safety (MEP) systems.
We are looking for Financial analyst
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Make monthly reports in agreed format, which includes but not only: PL, Balance, cash-flow.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance of projects and admin costs by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Implement and monitor projects cost: Forecasted vs Real
- Communicate with projects dedicated authorities (engineers, architects etc.) to get relevant technical and financial information;
- Prepare periodical project implementation reports upon agreed procedures with PM.
- Work closely with CEO and the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Having close relationship with Project managers for hand over and smooth IPC preparation.
- 2+ years of business finance or other relevant experience in construction field. (MEP field is a big plus)
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques
- any degree is acceptable if above criteria is met. (at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- English – advanced
Send CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- isit our website and social media: