Lithuanian holding company Penki kontinentai (BS/2), which specializes in outsourcing of banking technologies and IT services, banking software and tax systems software. Implementation, sale and integration of banking equipment. The Group's subsidiaries and their partners operate in 12 countries around the world. Their software solutions and services are available in 77 countries around the world.
Position: Senior Java Developer
- At least 8 years of engineering experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of previous experience working as Java Engineer with Spring Boot.
- In-depth knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
- Knowledge of Spring Security
- Knowledge of gRPC
- Understanding of Kafka and Kafka Streams
- Knowledge of building REST endpoints.
- Knowledge of performance testing.
- Experience with Groovy.
- Experience with Docker.
- Understanding of containerisation.
- Experience with Gradle Kotlin DSL
- Understanding of Web APIs(WebSockets, Rest, RPC)
- Understanding of Partial Programming
- Strong OOP
- Strong AOP
- Strong understanding of functional programming
- Fundamental understanding of pluggable architectures
Kotlin, Grails 4, WebFlux, Understanding of CI/СD, K8S, Scala, Spark, Elastic, GCP, Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka Connect, RabitMQ
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss approaches of implementation.
- Reviewing application requirements.
- Identifying web-based user interactions and service 2 service interactions
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive REST endpoints.
- Writing application interface codes using JAVA/KOTLIN/GROOVY.
- Developing and implementing back-end architecture.
- Monitoring and improving back-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Satisfactory financial conditions that meet your expectations;
- Work in a modern, strategically located office;
- Relocation to Lithuania;
- Assistance in preparing all necessary documentation for relocation
Salary: Based on candidate's qualifications
If you are interested, please send your CV with photo in Russian or English to the following address: hr.ge@bs2.Lt Be sure to include the job title in the subject field.
By submitting a CV to a job advertised by BS/2 Ltd, you agree that the Company is authorized to process personal information received from you in accordance with the law and store it for 1 year. Good luck!