Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Front Office Supervisor is responsible to lead and perform all front desk duties including check-ins, checkouts, reservations, guest phone messages and special requests. FO Supervisor ensures that guests experience a great stay. This position requires the ability to deal with people from different cultures and backgrounds. The FO Supervisor also supports and acts as a back-up for the FO Manager.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or at least two years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required.
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Knowledge of Fidelio PMS is advantage.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with availability including days, evenings and weekends.
- Fluent English, Russian and Georgian knowledge is essential.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Marjan Plaza Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Marjan Plaza Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level.
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution.
- Delivers on plans and objectives where front office initiatives & hotel targets are achieved.
- Supervises the front office team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department.
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Takes ownership to deliver an effective planned guest engagement program
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Supervise staff in absence of the FO Manager, in accordance with business needs, productivity and service standards.
- Respond to guest inquiries and coordinate special arrangements and requests for FO.
- Assist in developing and managing adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Monitor & maintain inventory.
- Assist with employee training and accident investigations; assist in coordinating Service Standards training, SOP based training classes within the department.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
What we expect from you:
- Big smile on your face
- Bring your best every day
- Put our guests first
- Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us:
- Best-in-class training and career development
- Supportive and engaged team
- Fast paced fun environment
Salary: is announced during the interview
How to apply?
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Front Office Supervisor”