Company: Fire Control Protection System
Position: Remote Electrical Engineer-Mechanical Engineering
In Ajman, United Arab Emirates, FIRE CONTROL PROTECTION SYSTEMS was set up in 2013. In keeping with the U.A.E. fire code and NFPA standard for all forms of facilities, we carry out the complete installation of Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting systems.
- Develops engineering/product concepts that are high-quality, cost-appropriate, and satisfy the customer's requirements while establishing an area of technical specialty and mentoring others on the team (in-discipline).
- Utilizes appropriate tools and equipment to perform necessary design work including design creation, design analysis, and design verification.
- Demonstrates skill in multiple phases of the full product realization process, as it applies to their role.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently within at least one phase for the Product Realization Process, without direction from mentors or functional management.
- Produces comprehensive project documentation in accordance with the quality and change management procedures and guidelines.
- 3 Years experience is required.
- Experience in fire-fighting systems company will be considered preferable
- Communication skills through email, telephone. (ENG)
- Multitasking and ability to work in a group
- Stress resistance, responsibility, punctuality, ambition
- English proficiency not lower than B2
- Microsoft Office, Google
- Effective time management, orderliness and good organizing skills;
- Development and results orientation;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work in stressful situations;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Social openness and collegiality;
- Ability to conduct negotiations;
- Working in a dynamically developing company;
- Registration in accordance with the law;
- Opportunities for further career development within the company;
- Working Remotly
- Fixed salary+Bonus (we are ready to discuss it in an interview with the successful candidate)
If you think that your profile matches this job description and you would like to work in a team of young, ambitious professionals driving to the perfect results onl, Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Please specify Subject: Remote Electrical Engineer-Mechanical Engineering