WORK IN DUTY-FREE SHOPS ON BOARD THE LARGEST CRUISE SHIPS AROUND THE WORLD
!!! ONLINE INTERVIEW !!!
Job Purpose: The Retail Specialist is the expert in an assigned department or specialized functional area, responsible for delivering distinctive guest experiences and drives sales results.
Key tasks / main duties:
- Guest-Centric Experience
- Managing Sales Activities
- Operational Excellence
- Liquor Specialists are responsible for creating an exceptional and memorable retail experience for guests on board and maximising sales by promoting a quality range of liquor products through onboard seminars, presentations, and in-store events
- Beauty Specialists are responsible for the exclusive beauty shop, including a variety of skincare, makeup and fragrance products.
- Permanent job with 6 months contract / 1 month vacation
- Shared cabin with one more same gender team member
- Free accommodation, food and uniform
- Work in international teams with the most famous brands
- Training programs and career opportunities on board
- Must be vaccinated or willing to vaccinate
- Preferably with valid C1/D visa
- 21+ years of age
- Excellent English (additional languages are welcome)
- Outgoing customer orientated personality
- 1+ years’ experience in retail or hospitality; luxury guest experience is of interest.
- 6 months shipboard experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability selling Jewelry/Watches/Beauty across price points ($2,000-$5,000) relevant to the specialized area.
- Demonstrated track record for driving sales through building loyal customer relationships.
- Good level of English AND/OR GERMAN
please send your resume to: email@example.com