ACCOR is a French international group, representing more than 30 brands. We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are united by the same passion for welcoming people, and driven by the same promise: Feel Welcome. We make this promise in our 4,800 hotels across 100 different countries.
International Hotels “Mercure Tbilisi Old Town” & “ibis Styles Tbilisi Center” (ACCOR) are announcing a vacancy for the position of Junior Analyst in the Finance department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ascertain that all outlets’ revenues are properly recorded and in line with Micros reports – Micros Opera reconciliation report;
- To check daily operations – voids, discounts, cancellations, adjustments;
- FB daily internal reporting – check the bills;
- Reception daily reporting – check the rates, adjustments, late departures;
- Room reconciliation report;
- Other internal reports.
- Univercity degree – economics, accountant, hospitality field;
- English – fluent;
- Advanced Excel user;
- Knowledge of 1C is preferred.
- Responsible and well-organized
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Time management and problem solving skills,
- Strong sense of responsibility and punctuality;
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send Your CV (in Georgian/English) to: H9417-HR2@accor.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your CV will not be considered
Hereby we would like to inform you that our organization is conducting anti-discrimination and equality policy and when choosing a candidate we consider only his/her professional knowledge, relevant experience and skills. We confirm that at any stage of selection and cooperation, discrimination against candidates is excluded.