At Prodware, when we say that we help companies step into the future, we mean it!
We have built a strategic alliance with Microsoft for several years now. For the second consecutive year, we have earned membership in Microsoft’s prestigious Inner Circle for Business Applications 2020/2021. This membership ranks Prodware among the 11 most strategic Microsoft Business Application partners of the Microsoft ecosystem worldwide.
We are passionate customer-centric enablers. We empower our customers to deliver high performance through our unique end-to-end value proposition that spans from business consulting to managed services leveraging Microsoft’s advanced technology.
Prodware’s empowerment model is fitted to support our customers throughout their digital journey.
- We believe in creating modern companies and reinventing the way they do business.
- We believe in simplifying & optimizing companies projects and processes by using innovative technologies.
- We believe in giving talented, driven, and unique individuals, the opportunity to grow.
- We believe in working together and building the world of tomorrow.
For more info, please follow the links:
Prodware IT Business Solutions Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & ERP (prodwaregroup.com)
Working with us:
Working for Prodware is working for a game-changer at the heart of innovation and new technologies. So, if you are hungry for a challenges and business transformation, get cracking and join our team!
- Great atmosphere with employee centric attitude and a lot of fun
- Microsoft certifications
- Possibility of self-realization in interesting international and local projects
- Work in big international company with more than 42 offices in 13 countries across Europe
- Career path to growth across the group
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Wellness programs and fitness initiatives
- Flextime work schedule
- Hybrid work possibility
Prodware is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Infra Managed Services Engineer/System Administrator
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Designs, deploys, and manages IT Infrastructure
- Setup and manage Cloud Infrastructure platforms
- Proactively maintain the infrastructure to prevent failures/issues and improve performance, availability, and resilience
- Perform daily checks on critical business software platforms
- Acts as technical escalation for problem resolution and troubleshooting
- Document’s policies and procedures and ensures operations staff is educated and following these processes
- Communicates with Company subsidiaries and end customers
- IT system administrator experience
- knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure (AD, GPO, RDS)
- knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, Hyper-V
- knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Adequate English on professional working level spoken / written
- Other foreign languages are a plus: French, German, etc.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis and solving
- Team interaction
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
Ready for interesting journey? Please send your CV in English at email@example.com before 3 of June.
Prodware Georgia is an equal opportunity employer.
Prodware Georgia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.