- სრული განაკვეთი
- 1 - 2 წლამდე
Exactpro is a specialist firm providing software testing services to financial market infrastructures worldwide.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in Georgia, the United States, Lithuania, Armenia and Sri Lanka. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 700 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
We are looking for an Information Security Specialist who will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our security systems. Your job duties will include preventing unauthorised access to our data and responding to privacy breaches.
Please see the list of responsibilities and qualifications below. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all the qualifications but have sufficient experience and talent.
- analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements;
- organize and run tests and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture;
- monitor the network and provide early warnings of abnormalities or problems;
- secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems;
- monitor network activity to identify issues early and report them to the IT team;
- react to privacy breaches and malware threats;
- maintain a high technical knowledge level through continuous education;
- act as a security expert and conduct training, when needed;
- draft policies and guidelines.
- B.S. degree in system administration, network security, network administration or a related field;
- 1+ years of experience in system support;
- knowledge of current security risks, protocols, security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies;
- knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols;
- to be willing to work on-call in case of a security breach or other emergency;
- good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to work under close supervision, as well as the ability to take initiative independently, when needed.
- professional certification (e.g. CISSP);
- previous experience in Linux administration;
- programming Python;
- good English communication skills.
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English language lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- the opportunity to work part-time for students;
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill the form.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.