- სრული განაკვეთი
Exactpro specializes in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. We design software for testing technologically sophisticated platforms of our clients – leading financial industry companies. Half of the TOP-20 largest global stock exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in the United States, Georgia, Armenia, Lithuania and Sri Lanka. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 700 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
Our company supports the concept of open-source software. The source code of our core software products is hosted on GitHub.
As a Junior Front-end Developer (React), you will become part of a team working on a data management application which is developed for one of the international market data providers.
- develop programming code for new and existing system components;
- find bugs in the code, fix them and optimize the code;
- be active in finding the information which is necessary for solving problems: independently or by asking for assistance from your colleagues.
Please send us your CV if you:
- currently study or have a technical university/college degree;
- have experience with one of the following frameworks: React (preferred)/Angular/Vue;
- know how to collaborate with colleagues in Git;
- have sufficient written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues;
- knowledge of TypeScript will be an advantage.
- experience in developing front-end applications;
- participation in internships and contests;
- knowledge of popular development tools;
- active contributions on GitHub, GitLab and other open platforms.
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- the opportunity to work part-time for students;
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.